Personal information – This is any information that we could use to identify an individual. It does not include personal information that is encoded or publicly available information that has not been combined with non-public information.
Sensitive Information- This information that meets the “personal information ” criteria and reveals race, political opinions, religious beliefs, and trade union membership, concerns information about social security or information on criminal or administrative proceedings other than in the context of pending legal proceedings.
How we use information that we collect
1) To communicate with you about our products, services, and related issues.
2) To evaluate the quality of our products and services, and to enhance your experience on our web sites.
3) To maintain and administer our web sites and comply with our legal or internal obligations and policies.
4) To transfer information to others as described in this policy or to satisfy our legal, regulatory, compliance, or auditing requirements.
5) Data Integrity – In addition to assuring you that we will protect your personal information, we also want to make sure that it is reliable, accurate, and up-to-date.
We work hard to protect this site and our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction of information we hold.
In particular: We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
We restrict access to personal information to agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
Information Collected by Third-Parties and Your Ad & Cookie
This site contains links to other Web sites but we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
We use Google Analytics to determine how many visitors have come to your site in a given period, What percentage of visitors are coming to your site for the first time, where your traffic is coming from (e.g., Google, Facebook), how long visitors stay on your site, what pages are visited and for how long and where they’re located geographically.
Compliance with Legal Process
We may disclose personal information (1) if we believe such sharing is appropriate to comply with the law or with legal process; (2) to protect and defend our rights, services, or property; (3) to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of the Services; or (4) to protect the safety or property of our users or any member of the public (among other things, this means that if we believe you have provided false information or attempted to pose as someone else, information about you may be disclosed as part of any investigation into your actions).